miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Something about me

ok, hi, how u doing, for those who don't know me (i mean, for everyone), i am Oscar Tapias, i'm a graphic designer, well, actually, i was.
The world of the designers is weird. Fascinating, colorfull, in high definition, printed in vinyls, but weird. Since some monts ago, I've been living in that world as a foreigner, I admire it, and consume it, but it's not my world anymore.

I'm currently living in a little town called Barbosa, it's a nice but extremely boring town in a corner of the Aburra valey in Antioquia, Colombia.

No matter what people who know me says, i'm a regular person, an ordinary human being based on carbon and oxygen carburetor, but i'm a nice person, kind, helpfull, polite (only when people deserve to be treated politely), i'm reliable and honest, but extremely ambicious, in a good way, i'm not selfish or mean at all; i'm a little bit shy and introverted, but i can be very frendly and talkative when you get to know me well; i'm a very loyal person, and i can be very stubborn too.

I think this is just a little taste of my personality, but is a start, so, let's leave it in there for now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario