martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Somebody who I admire

Most of the people have answered to this question this way: "i admire my father" or "i admire (the name of your favorite famous person)"; yes, I know we all think differently, those are points of view.

I got to say, the person who I admire the most, is not even older than me, she's not famous, she's not an important person, I mean, she's not a politician or a peace activist, but i really admire her, of course, she has a lot of defects, like everyone else, she's human... OK, the person who i admire the most is (drums solo...):

Veronica Cordoba

This is the moment when you say "dude, really?". But yes, she's a charming girl who has worked hard along her family to reach her goals, she's pretty young and is currently working on a big company, growing up in her career; She's a tough girl, proud of herself, strict and ambicious, but she's also a dreamer, she's cheerful, friendly, energetic, reliable... wonderful, gorgeous... I could go on and on...

Like me, she can be very stubborn, and moody, even rude, when you freak her out.

Anyway, for me, she's one of the most wonderful persons in the world, I pray the Lord to keep her safe and healthy, and to help her to make all her dreams come true...

love and ligth for her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario