viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010

Have you ever...

When I do this kind of retrospectives, I realize my life haven't been really exciting...
well, i've planned to fly in parachute since the last year, i'll probably do it the next month with a couple of friends.
Around november or december of the last year I was working on a calendar for a public transport company, they asked me that the main picture were a man flying on parachute from the "Alto de San Felix" in the way to "San Pedro", which is one of the touristic atractions in that area, the view from that place, is absolutely amazing, and is really peaceful.

Then I went there with a friend to take some photos of the parachutes, I had never been so close of the "flyers", watching all the action, fortunately, the day was beautiful, blue sky, fresh air and a lot of people to photograph; we made some really cool photos, when you're so close, you can watch the adrenaline of the people before and after the trip across the sky.
While we were taking the photos, I got envy, and I decided to take the risk and fly, I promised myself to go back there and live the adventure, so, let's hope everything goes ok.
Theese are some pictures of that day




Love and Ligth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario